I’m so tired of the bullshit here
Omfg this is us sec0ndstar-t0-the-rightthese-inauspicious-stars
its dead week
my sister has given up on being an english major and has decided to be a full time burrito
she was quoted saying “burritos don’t have to write lesson plans”
i’ve decided to join her
burritos don’t have to take tests
Are those…actual burritos you’re burritoing next to?
those are taquitos
those are our children
why are you having children with your sister
if i ever stop reblogging this it’s because i’m dead and in my grave.
girls who pretend to act stupid because they think it’s cute need to be slapped in the face with a brick
girls who pretend to act stupid because they think it’s cute need to be taught that their thoughts and opinions matter. so many girls are taught that being smart and capable is threatening to boys and will scare them away. please don’t hit these girls with bricks thanks
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Dog knows difference between bath and walk.